Friday 9 February 2018

Our Road Trip To Puhoi



Our Road trip to Puhoi!!!





I was sitting in the car with my two brothers and my mum and dad driving to Puhoi. I was waiting to hear the salty waves crash against the soft sand and the sand pushing against the sharp edged rocks. To hear the birds sing beautifully and to eat some delicious food. I could picture it all in my mind. My mouth was already watering!




Finally! We were at our first stop! I could just smell it, it was right at the tip of my nose. I was waiting for it just waiting! We ate our food it was great! After we raced to the beach.

I heard those salty waves crashing to the sand and the sand crashing to those very sharp rocks plus those birds we took some photos and drove off to get ice cream.





At the ice cream shop I picked my flavour and gobbled it all up. That ice cream was great so satisfying. Sadly, it was time to go home. We walked right out and jumped into the car and raced of. That was a great road trip and I would definitely do it again!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love going to Puhoi, did you stop at the Cheese Shop? I also went on a little adventure to Puhoi in the holidays to get some brie cheese.

    ReplyDelete